New Hampshire | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

New Hampshire

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

El Viking

Rank I
Adventure

Member I

New York, NY, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Christopherson
Member #

Ham Callsign
NA2MC
Looking to plan a trip to New Hampshire for spring of 2022, looking for some advice on local class VI roads. We plan to wheel the Jericho Mountain State Park so looking for roads in Northern New Hampshire or a great overloading route that goes from North to South. Thank you in advance for any information you may have.

v/r

Nate

RJ Howell

Rank IV

Member III

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Others may know more, yet I do believe Jericho is mainly ATV. A great guide to base a run on is the NEBDR and work from there. I do several runs as I live in NH and about to embark on another starting tomorrow. NH will bring Tar, dirt and Class 6 into play yet expect to do each along the way.

I live in Auburn NH (southern east side) and have routes that takes me 4 days to reach the border. Each portion runs the east side of NH and is stock 4x capable.

So the question is... What do you wish to see/do while here? Probably can direct you in a path.

Safe Travels!

Reactions: Dusther210

El Viking

Rank I
Adventure

Member I

New York, NY, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Christopherson
Member #

Ham Callsign
NA2MC
Others may know more, yet I do believe Jericho is mainly ATV. A great guide to base a run on is the NEBDR and work from there. I do several runs as I live in NH and about to embark on another starting tomorrow. NH will bring Tar, dirt and Class 6 into play yet expect to do each along the way.

I live in Auburn NH (southern east side) and have routes that takes me 4 days to reach the border. Each portion runs the east side of NH and is stock 4x capable.

So the question is... What do you wish to see/do while here? Probably can direct you in a path.

Safe Travels!
Thank you for the prompt reply. Currently one of my friends is at the Jericho Mountain Park, looks like a couple days worth of trails. For our spring trip it might be dedicated to Jericho Mountain. I would definitely be interested in your Southern routes as we would love to do a true overland trip next year as well.

v/r

Nate

Reactions: Dusther210