Launch Member

Member I

Daly City, CA, USA
First Name
Joey
Last Name
D.
Member #

Hi all. A lot of 'new' here. I've always driven trucks and I've been camping since before I could walk. It's just recently that I've put the two together for myself, though. From Southern CA originally, and most of my vehicle-dependent trips there were to various parts of the Mojave, an area that's very special to me. I'm new to this community, but I've been into gear & aligned with the stated values of this organization for a long time, so it already feels right. Hobbyist/lifestyle forums are a new thing to me, so I'll be spending some time getting my bearings.
We've recently relocated to the CA Bay Area for my post-bacc education. This means I'm pretty pressed for both time and fun money, but I'm eager to check out the community here. Thanks for having me.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi all. A lot of 'new' here. I've always driven trucks and I've been camping since before I could walk. It's just recently that I've put the two together for myself, though. From Southern CA originally, and most of my vehicle-dependent trips there were to various parts of the Mojave, an area that's very special to me. I'm new to this community, but I've been into gear & aligned with the stated values of this organization for a long time, so it already feels right. Hobbyist/lifestyle forums are a new thing to me, so I'll be spending some time getting my bearings.
We've recently relocated to the CA Bay Area for my post-bacc education. This means I'm pretty pressed for both time and fun money, but I'm eager to check out the community here. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups
If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound, and as @Narbob said I am your U.S. West member representative. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me here in the forums @Magic Mike

Make sure you browse through the new member threads for some great information and it will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also remember to check Rally Points and the OB calendar for local meetups, trainings and trips.

Hope to meet ya soon