First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
Hi all

Im Matt #7521 living in Shropshire in the UK, just taken my first look at the members map and I can see im all alone in the west midlands but im happy to see so many people across the UK and Europe.

looking forward to getting back out. Used to have a touring bike but the wife was unhappy about being left at home so just got myself a land rover disco 3, And in two weeks its only broken down once so I think I got a goodun :).
I looked and looked at Toyota land cruisers (prado) but couldn't stop myself saying yes to a discovery. only time will tell if i regret this.
IMG_2328.jpg (only pic i got so far awesome pics coming soon lol)
disco has general AT tires at the moment and that's it hoping to change this to BF K02 AT, also getting head light guards, some led lights, tree sliders some cida draw system just general stuff.

We lived in Canada for three years and learned there is so much amazing stuff to see all you have to do is get out there. so plans are to spend some time getting out there and seeing Europe and who knows in the future.

so look forward to meeting members, hoping to go to the overland show next weekend.

thanks

matt

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi all

Im Matt #7521 living in Shropshire in the UK, just taken my first look at the members map and I can see im all alone in the west midlands but im happy to see so many people across the UK and Europe.

looking forward to getting back out. Used to have a touring bike but the wife was unhappy about being left at home so just got myself a land rover disco 3, And in two weeks its only broken down once so I think I got a goodun :).
I looked and looked at Toyota land cruisers (prado) but couldn't stop myself saying yes to a discovery. only time will tell if i regret this.
View attachment 34837 (only pic i got so far awesome pics coming soon lol)
disco has general AT tires at the moment and that's it hoping to change this to BF K02 AT, also getting head light guards, some led lights, tree sliders some cida draw system just general stuff.

We lived in Canada for three years and learned there is so much amazing stuff to see all you have to do is get out there. so plans are to spend some time getting out there and seeing Europe and who knows in the future.

so look forward to meeting members, hoping to go to the overland show next weekend.

thanks

matt
Hi Matt and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Yellow

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Cornwall, UK
Member #

Welcome Matt,

Nice disco, had lots of adventures in them before.
Since it's not far away weekends in north Wales and Scotland are great warm-ups to see what you might want to tweak before hitting Europe. Plus they are pretty spectacular in their own right.
Won't be making it to overland show sadly, maybe next year...

Sent from my SM-G935F using OB Talk mobile app

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Morning Matt!

Great to have you with us,
Be great to see you at the Adventure Overland Show happening this weekend if your attending,
There will be details as to a meeting place up soon for both days,
There has also alot of OB members camping together (details in the AO thread under Europe)

Cheers
Kev

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello Matt from Southern California. I am sure OB will spread all over Europe just like here in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. USA. The OB community is growing fast. It will not be long before you see many more members in your area on the map.

Reactions: Kevigizmo

D3Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Canterbury, UK
Member #

Hi all

thanks

matt
welcome! i'm often in and around Shrewsbury! all the way from the tropical south east of the UK

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all

thanks

matt
Hello Matt and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Rover....look forward to seeing your build and adventures..

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Hi all

thanks

matt
Welcome!