• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone,

Jeff from Seattle here. Not a huge Overlander, but I am a big skier, outdoors person, etc. Mostly looking for advice and ideas on Tacoma build outs, winter camping set ups, etc.
Hello Jeff and welcome to the OB crew....Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Lots of Tacoma owners and info here. 20191214_143517.jpg20190216_084348.jpg

Reactions: Big G

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Hiya Jeff! On the other side. Check out tacomaworld.com it has more info than you can imagine. I was astounded at all the things those guys have going on.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey everyone,

Jeff from Seattle here. Not a huge Overlander, but I am a big skier, outdoors person, etc. Mostly looking for advice and ideas on Tacoma build outs, winter camping set ups, etc.
Hey Jeff, welcome to the OB community.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Jeff,
You are in the Northwest Region of Overland Bound. I am the Regional Director. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest member representative. @Sandpoint Steve and @Munga Brown are also member representatives for our region.

@Gabriel Bozeman hosts a monthly campout in the Cascades. He would be a great resource of information regarding winter camping in your area.

2020 List of Events and Meetups in the Northwest is a list of activities going on through the Northwest Region. Get in on the Inland Northwest Conference Call hosted by @Sandpoint Steve on the 3rd Sunday of the month (February 22, 2020) at 7:30 pm pst.

we are working on putting together the first Northwest Regional Campout on Labor Day Weekend. To be held in the Blue Mountains. More information to be released over the next several months.

Mike Rose
Northwest Regional Director
Overland Bound

RRitchey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sumpter Oregon, USA
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Ritchey
Member #

Hi Jeff and welcome. Also from the rainy side of the state.. You won't find a lack of Tacoma builds on here, they are very popular and lots of great ideas.