Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Brent, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is typically a monthly meeting in Beaumont, but given the recent natural events there may (or may not) be a lapse in meet ups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Brentb2112

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Bader
Member #

Hello Breant, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is typically a monthly meeting in Beaumont, but given the recent natural events there may (or may not) be a lapse in meet ups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
I appreciate the response Jon. I'm glad to be part of the group and looking forward to meeting fellow members. We just had the hurricane send nine barges into the bridge on I-10 from the San jacinto River. Getting to Beaumont from Houston is kind of a difficulty right now without a bunch of zigging and zagging on smaller highways that are full to the brim with 18 wheelers trying to Head East also. LOL