Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Just joined, I'm east of Erie near the NY border. Lots of great information on this board. I'm in the middle of a mild build on my old DD F150. Looking for it to better support camping/exploring/mountain biking/hunting.
Welcome from NOVA/DC!

With that moniker I imagine you might be a hunter? :)

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound from across the state @7mmremmag! I’ve really wanted to get something going towards the middle of the state but in the meantime I hope to meet you at any of our east region events!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Just joined, I'm east of Erie near the NY border. Lots of great information on this board. I'm in the middle of a mild build on my old DD F150. Looking for it to better support camping/exploring/mountain biking/hunting.
Welcome to the East Region!
If you have any questions shoot me a message @Hank Outdoors and I'd be happy to help.

Watch the calendar and regional forums for events near you.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

7mmremmag

Rank III

Advocate II

Youngsville, PA, USA
Member #

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hey neighbor.. Welcome aboard.. I'm in the Jamestown/Falconer area..We're about 30-40 minutes apart. I'm kinda thinking a meet and greet for folks in our area is soon to be in order..
Yes we are, I mountain bike up at Harris Hill often.

That sounds like a good idea. I spent all day yesterday working on a fabbed bed for my truck. Looking forward to getting that done.

Welcome from NOVA/DC!

With that moniker I imagine you might be a hunter? :)
Yes, which is my main motivation for the mild build on my truck (nothing crazy for now fabbed bed and roof rack, some bulletproofing and gear organization, it's already leveled and on 35's). I hunt in a few states and areas so having a ready to go, well organized truck camping setup will let me concentrate more on the wilderness grocery shopping side of the adventure.

I've played with drag racing/fast street cars for years. This is a bit of a different build for me and I see it getting out of control in a hurry.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Interesting.. I helped build the original 4-5 loops on Harris..I haven't rode there for about 5 years now. I also was into drag racing and a few show cars..And I hunt,camp, snow shoe, used to trial run.. NOW it seems all I do is work..lol If you know where Serta Mattress is, just out of Falconer, I live right near there.

Fellow Jeeper

Rank V

Influencer II

Latrobe Pa
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Bobincheck
Welcome, i have married into family right outside of erie. Cant think of the town though. Frequent rum runners when up that way.

Reactions: Scout

beatnic

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

pittsburgh
First Name
david
Last Name
kiggins
Member #

Hello from another new Pa member. Im from the south west corner of the state, Just outside of Pittsburgh

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Hello from another new Pa member. Im from the south west corner of the state, Just outside of Pittsburgh
Welcome where at outside of Pittsburgh? Theres a few groups on Facebook outside of OB that do trips. Central PA Overland and Central Appalachian Mountain Overland (camo) that do local monthly trips.

beatnic

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

pittsburgh
First Name
david
Last Name
kiggins
Member #

Welcome where at outside of Pittsburgh? Theres a few groups on Facebook outside of OB that do trips. Central PA Overland and Central Appalachian Mountain Overland (camo) that do local monthly trips.
Can you pm me links to the groups, I'd be interested in getting out on some trips.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Just type those group names into the search window for FB.. My group is WNY Overland Ask to join and I'll let you in.. This goes for any of you not there yet also..