Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Center, TX, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Newton
Member #

Hey guys, my names Jonathan. I live in the East Texas area around Nacogdoches/Center. Sold my 2013 Tacoma a while back and have greatly regretted it! Looking to get back into a newer Tacoma in the near future and get out there exploring with my daughter. Grew up in Scouts backpacking, camping and being outdoors. Looking forwards to share the same experiences and build memories with my daughter.

I look forward to being a part of this community and maybe seeing some of you out on the trails soon!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey guys, my names Jonathan. I live in the East Texas area around Nacogdoches/Center. Sold my 2013 Tacoma a while back and have greatly regretted it! Looking to get back into a newer Tacoma in the near future and get out there exploring with my daughter. Grew up in Scouts backpacking, camping and being outdoors. Looking forwards to share the same experiences and build memories with my daughter.

I look forward to being a part of this community and maybe seeing some of you out on the trails soon!
Hello Jonathan and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: JNewton99

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from Central Texas.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello @JNewton99, Welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

June 7th – 9th is the OB Rally Southeast in the Ozark National Forest in Arkansas.

If you have any questions let me know.

LD5050

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Longview, Texas, USA
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

Welcome to OB! I’m right up the road from you in Longview. I hope to have my Titan trail-ready in the next couple of months. When you get yours up-and-running, we should hit Barnwell Mountain. I haven’t been there since I was in the ‘Scouts :laughing: