Launch Member

Explorer I

Zephyr Cove, Nevada 89448, United States
First Name
GregAndJulianna
Last Name
W
Member #

We are new to Overland Bound, but not to going off-road / overland. We have three off-road vehicles and are currently working on getting them to where we want them. It is so awesome that there is a forum like this with so many resources and other members.

We live on the east shore of Lake Tahoe and also spend some time in the SF Bay Area. Previous experience was some moderate off-road in a Jeep Rubicon and a Jeep Cherokee in Arizona and Utah while living in Scottsdale.

We are looking forward to meeting people, discovering new routes and joining activities in the Lake Tahoe and greater California and Nevada Area.

Julianna and Greg

Works in Progress: Toyota triple-locked 80 series Landcruiser and RAM 2500 Diesel with AEV lift and daily snow vehicle is a Porsche Cayenne with studded tires. Added some pics on the Member Intro thread.

Last edited:

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
We are new to Overland Bound, but not to going off-road / overland. We have three off-road vehicles and are currently working on getting them to where we want them. It is so awesome that there is a forum like this with so many resources and other members.

We live on the east shore of Lake Tahoe and also spend some time in the SF Bay Area. Previous experience was some moderate off-road in a Jeep Rubicon and a Jeep Cherokee in Arizona and Utah while living in Scottsdale.

We are looking forward to meeting people, discovering new routes and joining activities in the Lake Tahoe and greater California and Nevada Area.

Julianna and Greg

Works in Progress: Toyota triple-locked 80 series Landcruiser and RAM 2500 Diesel with AEV lift and daily snow vehicle is a Porsche Cayenne with studded tires. Added some pics on the Member Intro thread.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @HappyOurOverlanding or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from Central Texas

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM

Julianna and Greg

Welcome. I see @Narbob beat me to welcoming you. Check out Reno Overlanding
We meet on the second Wednesday of every month at Famous Dave's BBQ in Reno. Our next meeting is on the 10th this week and we start at 6:PM. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Reactions: Narbob and JCWages