• HTML tutorial

Dillonj33

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bovard, pa
Member #

Hello everyone,
My name is dillon, I'm from Greensburg pa. It outside of Pittsburgh. I have been in the off-roading community for a long time, once I found the overland community I knew it was a fit. I love camping and off-roading. I was more into rock crawling before but was getting tired of beating the snot out of my rig. Then I found this community were it's more about getting somewhere then about having the balls to do an obstical haha. Before I had an 05 rubicon lifted on 35s with all the do dads. Now I have a 81 cj5 and a 96 Tacoma. The Tacoma is my primary rig as I can sleep in the truck cap and don't have to bring a tent. But for the future, I wouldn't mine getting into a trailer so I can swap out vehicles. If you are in the area please reach out, I always like to meet new people.IMG_2431.JPGIMG_2433.JPG

Litedrizzle

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello everyone,
My name is dillon, I'm from Greensburg pa. It outside of Pittsburgh. I have been in the off-roading community for a long time, once I found the overland community I knew it was a fit. I love camping and off-roading. I was more into rock crawling before but was getting tired of beating the snot out of my rig. Then I found this community were it's more about getting somewhere then about having the balls to do an obstical haha. Before I had an 05 rubicon lifted on 35s with all the do dads. Now I have a 81 cj5 and a 96 Tacoma. The Tacoma is my primary rig as I can sleep in the truck cap and don't have to bring a tent. But for the future, I wouldn't mine getting into a trailer so I can swap out vehicles. If you are in the area please reach out, I always like to meet new people.View attachment 24240View attachment 24241
Welcome dillon, nice rigs you have if you get a chance jump over onto the region forums there i am working on setting up a meet up sometime this summer

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome from the opposite corner of the state Dillon!