Launch Member

Contributor III

Nashville, TN 37220, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Dugger
Member #

Hey everybody, I'm excited to be new member 14798. I have a 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport that I have been upgrading since September 2017 to be overland ready. So far I have added an ARE cap, Front Runner racks on cab & cap, & a couple weeks ago got a CVT RTT. Have some work to do to get off road ready, but got some new BFG KO2s about a month ago as well.

Looking forward to meeting up with some members in the area to learn some things & hopefully meet some new people that share my new passion for "overlanding". I also want to learn more about "oversanding" (camping on beaches).

Bill

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everybody, I'm excited to be new member 14798. I have a 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport that I have been upgrading since September 2017 to be overland ready. So far I have added an ARE cap, Front Runner racks on cab & cap, & a couple weeks ago got a CVT RTT. Have some work to do to get off road ready, but got some new BFG KO2s about a month ago as well.

Looking forward to meeting up with some members in the area to learn some things & hopefully meet some new people that share my new passion for "overlanding". I also want to learn more about "oversanding" (camping on beaches).

Bill
Hello Bill and welcome to the OB crew...always glad to add another Toy to the group...looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures. I drive The Black Pearl, 2011 Tacoma Trd Sport and M drives a 2013 Toyota Tacoma Longbed. Welcome to the Family.

Reactions: Bill Dugger

brobin15

Rank V
Launch Member

Benefactor

California, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Welcome! I live in Nashville, TN myself. Downtown actually. Had a 2016 Frontier Pro 4X. Sold and will be buying a Powerwagon next year.

Reactions: Bill Dugger

jasgwoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rocky Top, TN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Woods
Member #

Bill
Welcome!