First Name
Ray
Last Name
Greyling
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3PPA
Hello All,

I did a lot of overloading in the late 70's in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana and Namibia. Then work got in the way and overloading stopped. I've always enjoyed travel, camping and exploring the unknown.

My wife and I moved to the US in 2001 and love exploring this great country. We've always shied away from large crowds and touristy locations and prefer quieter spots closer to nature.

We've recently started doing some overloading again (read newbies) and are exploring the National Forests and State Parks of Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.

My wife has a Jeep Wrangler and I've just bought a 2020 4Runner.

We are loving our new found lifestyle and are looking forward to sharing and learning from other like minded people at Overland Bound.

Just joined the Forums and can't believe the wealth of information here. Looks like a great community and thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello All,

I did a lot of overloading in the late 70's in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana and Namibia. Then work got in the way and overloading stopped. I've always enjoyed travel, camping and exploring the unknown.

My wife and I moved to the US in 2001 and love exploring this great country. We've always shied away from large crowds and touristy locations and prefer quieter spots closer to nature.

We've recently started doing some overloading again (read newbies) and are exploring the National Forests and State Parks of Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.

My wife has a Jeep Wrangler and I've just bought a 2020 4Runner.

We are loving our new found lifestyle and are looking forward to sharing and learning from other like minded people at Overland Bound.

Just joined the Forums and can't believe the wealth of information here. Looks like a great community and thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Hello Ray and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicles for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.