Rank 0

Traveler I

Colorado
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Will
Member #

Just getting into this so hunting for my first rig. The mountains are right here so very excited to get started with my sons. Thanks!!

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Welcome to OB! The Colorado Rockies are an incredible place to be! Im over on the western slope and love this state!

TravisCO

Rank 0

Traveler I

Colorado
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Will
Member #

Tha
Welcome to OB! The Colorado Rockies are an incredible place to be! Im over on the western slope and love this state!

Thanks! Just moved here in January so starting to explore and now that I have access to mountains I can't wait.

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Just getting into this so hunting for my first rig. The mountains are right here so very excited to get started with my sons. Thanks!!
Welcome to the forums and the overlanding community. You may want to check out the Overland Vehicle Build section of this forum. There are just over 530 vehicles builds detailed there. It pretty much depends on what type of offroading you intend to do. There's a lot of choice out there. Best of luck with your search.

TravisCO

Rank 0

Traveler I

Colorado
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Will
Member #

Thanks a lot and I will check out that section. I am looking at 2nd gen 4runner, Land Cruisers, and CJ's. Not sure what the best fit is yet. Space on the Land Cruisers (Mid 90's) I am looking at.

Reactions: Sean S

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Travis

What kinds of adventures are you looking show your boys in Co?
Lots to do and see here.

Boort

TravisCO

Rank 0

Traveler I

Colorado
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Will
Member #

In the Springs. A buddy of mine has a built Tacoma so hoping to tag along with him up to some lakes. Alta Lakes is one of the first ones wanting to go on he has told me about. Need to find a rig soon. On the hunt.

Reactions: armymgdude