US Southwest New Dometic CFX75 Fridge/Freezer - SOLD

• HTML tutorial

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

New In Box Dometic CFX75DZW Dual Compartment Fridge Freezer. 2019 Model.

I changed directions on my build, this is a little overkill for what I really need. My loss is your gain. Comes with the insulated cover, also new in box. This setup retails around $1350, but I’ll let it go for $1000

Located in OKlahoma City. I can bring it to Rendezvous in the Ozarks October 18-20 if you are seriously interested.IMG_1271.JPGIMG_1270.JPGIMG_1265.JPGIMG_1267.JPGIMG_1268.JPG

Link to Dometic Site for this model listing all specs: Dometic CFX 75DZW - Electric Cooler

O2Thrp

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Missouri and Kansas
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Ward
Member #

Thanks for the reply. After conversing with the better half we decided it wasn't a priority at this time (rocker protection is next). I reached out to a coworker that was looking for a large fridge and/or cooler but she isn't likely to pursue it either. I will contact you through the forum if she reconsiders.

Reactions: 4.0LitersToFreedom

HoosierT

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fishers, IN
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Turner
Member #

I’m very interested but I’m in Indiana. Any way to work something out?

superman910

Rank I

Contributor III

Virginia
First Name
Eric
Last Name
S
Is the fridge still available and do you have dimensions of the box. I could have a label made if you were willing?

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

I would be happy to ship. It’s 36x22x21 and weighs 84 lbs. the cover has to be shipped separate, it’s in a box that’s 26x18x7 and weighs 4 lbs. DM me if you are interested.