New Bighorn......

• HTML tutorial

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

Just picked up this leftover 2016 Bighorn 4x4 CC. Steps are on order, it has the protection skid plates and tow hooks. This is the trail down to my hunting cabin.

This isn't really a build thread, just a new truck for an "old man adventurer". I don't stray as far as you youngsters, but it's still an honor to be a member of this Forum.

Last edited:

roamingram44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bowling green ky
Member #

Great to see another ram on here as youll see theres a whole group of us now lol. These trucks are pretty amazing stock and ive even watched a 2wd one that was stock with some ATs on it go through some pretty crazy places

Member #4113

OutlawTJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Inwood, Ontario Canada
Member #

Hey it doesn't matter what you drive or how much you modify it, as long as it gets you where you need to go and you can have fun exploring that's all that matters!

OutlawTJ
OB #4407

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Welcome, and congratulations on the new Rig.

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

Great to see another ram on here as youll see theres a whole group of us now lol. These trucks are pretty amazing stock and ive even watched a 2wd one that was stock with some ATs on it go through some pretty crazy places

Member #4113
Thanks all.

Yep, I've had the best luck with Mopar over the years....

TrailWhale

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Lynn Center, IL
Member #

Thanks all.

Yep, I've had the best luck with Mopar over the years....
As you get involved it's pretty sweet to see what a stock vehicle is capable of. I recently went wheeling with three toyotas one only had armor upgrades (an FJ) and you wouldn't believe what we were driving over. It was nice to show them as well what a full size truck would do in the backcountry. Get on the trip planning forums and get out there!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

roamingram44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bowling green ky
Member #

As you get involved it's pretty sweet to see what a stock vehicle is capable of. I recently went wheeling with three toyotas one only had armor upgrades (an FJ) and you wouldn't believe what we were driving over. It was nice to show them as well what a full size truck would do in the backcountry. Get on the trip planning forums and get out there!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Trail whale do you have a build thread going on here?

Member #4113