Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham Callsign
DO3BE
Nemo Tunnel, Tennessee - just googled that. Wow, that looks exciting. Great tip. So, that's an abandoned railroad tunnel, right?

Eventyr_jt

Rank VI
Adventure

Advocate II

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

I've seen some videos and it looks like fun!
Anyone else interested in going? It's a 5.5 hour ride from Charlotte, NC so definitely a weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) trip for me.

Big Easy Overland

Rank V

Enthusiast III

LaPlace, LA, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Wingard
Member #

Please pardon my resurrecting this old thread. I will be in the area from July 17th through July 23rd and Nemo Tunnel is one of the things I was looking to do. I'd love to meet some members and perhaps ride some other trails in the region while I'm in the area as well.

Reactions: Eventyr_jt

Eventyr_jt

Rank VI
Adventure

Advocate II

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Please pardon my resurrecting this old thread. I will be in the area from July 17th through July 23rd and Nemo Tunnel is one of the things I was looking to do. I'd love to meet some members and perhaps ride some other trails in the region while I'm in the area as well.
Hey, Edward.
I’ve been watching this thread to see if anyone would be interested in running Nemo, as well. I live near Charlotte, NC. I will have to see if my work schedule would allow time to join, but I am interested in the 7/16-18 weekend.
-Eric

Reactions: Big Easy Overland

Big Easy Overland

Rank V

Enthusiast III

LaPlace, LA, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Wingard
Member #

Hey, Edward.
I’ve been watching this thread to see if anyone would be interested in running Nemo, as well. I live near Charlotte, NC. I will have to see if my work schedule would allow time to join, but I am interested in the 7/16-18 weekend.
-Eric
Eric,
Sweet! I'll be driving to the Pigeon Forge area from the Big Easy on 7/16, but I should be good to go for the 17th and/or 18th.

ETA: Holy smokes did time get away from me... I can't believe I posted about the Nemo tunnel nearly three weeks ago. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Last edited:

Eventyr_jt

Rank VI
Adventure

Advocate II

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Hey, Edward.
-Eric
Eric,
Sweet! I'll be driving to the Pigeon Forge area from the Big Easy on 7/16, but I should be good to go for the 17th and/or 18th.

ETA: Holy smokes did time get away from me... I can't believe I posted about the Nemo tunnel nearly three weeks ago. Sorry for the delayed reply.
The Man strikes again… :/
Looking at the current schedule I will be working 7/16 11:00pm to 7/18 6:00 am.
I’ll keep watching this thread. Hopefully next time…
Thanks!

Reactions: Big Easy Overland

Big Easy Overland

Rank V

Enthusiast III

LaPlace, LA, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Wingard
Member #

Eric,
I end up in that area nearly every summer, and I might be inclined to make a trip between Christmas and new Years this winter. If so, I'll try to remember to let you know.