Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
As some of you who have been following my RTT rack build, I recently picked up my CVT MT. St. Helens hard shell tent.
The top of the tent has rails to attach risers and bars to.
I am having a pretty hard time figuring out what mounts/feet and bars will work. I have have call the guys at CVT and have not heard back yet. Hoping you guys can offer some suggestions. I will be carrying a 14' Kevlar canoe.
0731191804a.jpg

0731191804.jpg

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Yakima and Thule each make feet and bars that will attach to that rail.
I have been to the Yak site. It's pretty interactive, but lacks some detail on the parts and pieces. I might just have to call them.

100RNR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
First Name
E
Last Name
R
Member #

I have been to the Yak site. It's pretty interactive, but lacks some detail on the parts and pieces. I might just have to call them.
Yakima does a really poor job of explaining what their products can do that isn't "normal".
If you don't have luck with them, try Rack Attack. They usually have good answers.

PNW EXPLR

Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Yakima does a really poor job of explaining what their products can do that isn't "normal".
If you don't have luck with them, try Rack Attack. They usually have good answers.
I will have to check out Rack Attack. Thanks.

Reactions: 100RNR

PNW EXPLR

Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Thanks for your recommendation. I ordered a set of risers and bars yesterday from Rack attack.