Need help deciding what rock sliders to get!

• HTML tutorial

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Not one you have listed, but I am loving my C4 Fab sliders! A few others on here have purchased them and love them as well! The company has excellent customer service and their product is amazing!
IMG_2280.JPG

Last edited:

Doug C

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jasper, Georgia, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Camara
Member #

If you're interested in the Shrockworks there is a group buy on T4R.org right now. It closes at the end of August. Discount is usually 15%. I'm ordering the Shrockworks because I want a step style and I like their dimpled tread plate style.

XkenhillX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kitsap county, Washington
Member #

If you're interested in the Shrockworks there is a group buy on T4R.org right now. It closes at the end of August. Discount is usually 15%. I'm ordering the Shrockworks because I want a step style and I like their dimpled tread plate style.
I'm also looking for the step style since I have kids. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

Shrockworks makes a great product, but they tend to be backed up several months. I have a friend who runs a fabrication shop here in Utah: DOSEC Fabrication (http://doseccfabrication.com/) and they make some very beefy stuff. Their sliders are square tube mounted at a 45 degree angle for added strength and they have built stuff for Tacomas in the past. Everything is custom made, and they often undercut Shrock and Hefty by a fair margin. Their Instagram is @Doseccfab.

I have been working with them to design for the overland market and prototype out some new parts. I'm actually getting some prototype armor installed in a couple weeks.

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

No
Member #

I've been impressed with my All Pro sliders. If you're going to use them as sliders, they've put up with alot of abuse and the kick out has pushed me off of rocks and trees a couple of times perfectly, keeping the rear corner from getting damaged. All pro has free shipping deals from time to time, so I waited for that deal to come back around. Mine are bolt on, I had to drill a few holes, but it mostly used factory holes. I spoke with the owner on the phone to confirm the lead time and he was nice to deal with and gave me an honest eta. I ended up getting them a week earlier than quoted which was a nice surprise

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk