Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

I’m out today, couldn’t make the schedule work, still hopeful for tomorrow, but it’s not looking good atm. Rain is slowing today’s agenda.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
I think there are two distinctly different topics of conversation happening here. One is the Dirt Devil and the other is gathering together for a beer and gawking at trucks. :tearsofjoy:

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Yeah I was trying to keep it out of here by posting that link above, but no worries..haha.

XJ Matt, if you want to go to the DD, hit us up in here:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/nashville-tennessee.1587/page-46#post-278978

I will be heading out of Franklin at about 11:00 I think and then start at the east entrance to the "loop" off of Leipers Creek Road. Even if you start late, you can probably meet up with me somewhere else...

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Yeah I was trying to keep it out of here by posting that link above, but no worries..haha.

XJ Matt, if you want to go to the DD, hit us up in here:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/nashville-tennessee.1587/page-46#post-278978

I will be heading out of Franklin at about 11:00 I think and then start at the east entrance to the "loop" off of Leipers Creek Road. Even if you start late, you can probably meet up with me somewhere else...
Ok. I’ll see what I can do. Will message you tomorrow

AreWeThereYet

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Hendersonville, TN
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
K
Did you guys ever meet up? I am new to Overland Bound and am also in the Nashville area.
I know the Nashville group has done a few outings here and there, and a lot of small trips with just a few vehicles. You'd probably have better luck posting in here.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
There's a pretty active Middle Tennessee Overland group on FB. That's where I see most of the action these days.