Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Made hilift mounts yesterday.IMG_0470.JPG I ordered the little handle holder thingy and some fist grips to screw on for axe mounting. To be continued.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

IMG_0003.JPG New hood on. All the damage has now been fixed. I got the Shittybilt installed and wired up but ran out of time to spool in the line. I going to try and do it tomorrow at lunch time.

Things left to do(for now) install and wire up new Fog lights and finish bull bar around headlights.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeguineJ

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

So my shop will be getting a 3000 watt laser table in a few months(build to order), so for "training" purposes I will be building a very large roof basket similar to what KB voodoo makes. Only way bigger. In the mean time I am building at set of crossbars to mount a cargo box on the cab. Yes I have a long bed, no there is not enough space sometimes. IMG_0109.JPGGot the attachment points done today and test fit. Tomorrow I will weld in the cross bars. They are connected via the factory holes in the roof. In the future there will be a 3 bar for the basket. IMG_0110.PNGThe basket will be a lot like this just bigger, did I mention bigger.

18JLU

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Pueblo, CO
First Name
Justin
Last Name
DeCesaro
Member #