My Son Earns His Ambassador Challenge Coin

• HTML tutorial

Matt L.

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX
Member #

From March 28-31, 2019 my son and I drove the first half of the NMBDR (New Mexico Back Country Discovery Route), from Del City, TX to Reserve, NM. He helped me plan the trip, prep the truck and equipment, remove trash from the trail, cook meals, setup camp, navigate, drive, maintain the truck, make campfires, hide our Overland Bound Geocache (Details will be in another post), and spread the word about why we were making the trip. At the end of the dirt road at Ella's Café in Reserve, NM I presented him with his Ambassador Challenge Coin as a way to show him that he is ready to make his own adventures.

IMG_1051-2.jpg

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

From March 28-31, 2019 my son and I drove the first half of the NMBDR (New Mexico Back Country Discovery Route), from Del City, TX to Reserve, NM. He helped me plan the trip, prep the truck and equipment, remove trash from the trail, cook meals, setup camp, navigate, drive, maintain the truck, make campfires, hide our Overland Bound Geocache (Details will be in another post), and spread the word about why we were making the trip. At the end of the dirt road at Ella's Café in Reserve, NM I presented him with his Ambassador Challenge Coin as a way to show him that he is ready to make his own adventures.

View attachment 91888
OHHH I love this so much!!!! Starting them at a young age helps to build them up!!! Nice job DAD!!!

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

View attachment 91888
That's awesome!

Reactions: Matt L.