My New Grandson Just Born Today 25 January 2019!!!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

emulous74

Rank VI

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
Member #

Congratulations, get a car seat for your truck and start taking him on rides so he can go camping with grandpa as soon as he can walk and feed himself.

Reactions: PatriotT4R

Jku Ben

Rank VI

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
Member #

Don’t forget the drum set for Christmas when he’s 3 or 4. That’s what my wife & I did for my nephew when he was 3 or 4. Brother & sister in law did not find any humor in that but we laughed :)

Reactions: PatriotT4R

PatriotT4R

Rank VI

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Congratulations, get a car seat for your truck and start taking him on rides so he can go camping with grandpa as soon as he can walk and feed himself.
Dude ... My daughter already hit me up for two car seats one for her's & mine. On top of that she talked me into the Crib & Matching dresser, I'll never retire at this rate. Getting a little worried here I don't have a 3rd row in my 4Runner. Now I have 3 car seats 1 Granddaughter 2 Grandsons. My kids need to slow down or I'm gonna have to buy a School bus and convert that into an Overland vehicle .... geeeezzz!

PatriotT4R

Rank VI

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Don’t forget the drum set for Christmas when he’s 3 or 4. That’s what my wife & I did for my nephew when he was 3 or 4. Brother & sister in law did not find any humor in that but we laughed :)
Hahaha ... You know something that's a GREAT idea .. I love My Daughters but payback is so sweet some times!!

Reactions: Jku Ben

Drafter

Rank I

Member I

Arizona, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Leach
Member #

Late congrats. I’m expecting two grandsons this year, a month apart, from two of my three daughters. Already have one granddaughter. Not sure if I’ll have the energy for grandsons since my granddaughter already wears me out.

Reactions: Ron W.