Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Do you like it better than the pop up trailer that is in the photo? If that one is yours, have you done the axle flip on it and tried it out?

Red_Rock_Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Breitenstein
Member #

Do you like it better than the pop up trailer that is in the photo? If that one is yours, have you done the axle flip on it and tried it out?
The pop up was mine there was no way to flip the axle that was on it .it served the family well for a long time but couldn't go anywhere except camp grounds . Took a long time to setup and tear down .looking forward to being able to just hook up trailer and go .

Reactions: Graeman

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

I’ll be curious to see if you have any issues with the solar panels when off road with rocks getting kicked up from the wheels. And that is a beautiful trailer. Interior pics?

Reactions: Nomadik Nova
S

SubeeBen

As Vegas Jeep guy said on interior Picts. Nice looking trailer also how long did you have to wait till you picked it up. FYI this is why we bought a T@G trailer because I wasn’t willing to wait 1 1/2 years to get our trailer . Just curious.

Caligirlnic

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Nicci
Last Name
miller
I’ll be curious to see if you have any issues with the solar panels when off road with rocks getting kicked up from the wheels. And that is a beautiful trailer. Interior pics?
I have a similar trailer with the solar panel in the same place and driven it 1000's of miles last summer. no issues. I think the space between the truck and the panel is too short to get hit but rocks. Maybe maybe the front of the trailer.

Reactions: vegasjeepguy

Lead Dog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Clary
Member #

As Vegas Jeep guy said on interior Picts. Nice looking trailer also how long did you have to wait till you picked it up. FYI this is why we bought a T@G trailer because I wasn’t willing to wait 1 1/2 years to get our trailer . Just curious.
Ben did you purchase a trailer yet? I have sooner options available then Denver as well as another brand! LD