First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Nice!
That is one serious rear bumper! Those rack look pretty beefy too! I'm gunna go out on a limb here and guess that you are Welder/Fabricator?
Defiantly takes a decent set of balls, to start slicing sheet metal out of a new truck!

Reactions: kickkem

Gravel Travel Canada

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Nice!
That is one serious rear bumper! Those rack look pretty beefy too! I'm gunna go out on a limb here and guess that you are Welder/Fabricator?
Defiantly takes a decent set of balls, to start slicing sheet metal out of a new truck!
Not me, a local fabricator made me the front and rear bumpers and the rock sliders. He's a wizard.

Sent from my STH100-1 using OB Talk mobile app

Gravel Travel Canada

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Member #

I have no complaints whatsoever. I've had other brands on different trucks and I am an IVC fanboy now ;). They do a digressive valving...aka firm at the beginning then loosen up as you hit bumps. Most shocks are the opposite (progressive valving).

The uca enables extra drop, which is notable when travelling gravel roads, etc.

Faster you go, the smoother things get. I don't rock crawl my truck, mostly gravel roads and old logging road type of stuff. The Icons shine in this terrain.

All that being said, any after market uca has open uniballs. The winter salt and summer mud do a number on them. I am on my second set of bearings now.

Sent from my STH100-1 using OB Talk mobile app