My Gear

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Ben Cleveland

Rank V

Advocate II

San Antonio
Member #

Also speaking from experience, you don’t want the first time you use that gear to be because you HAD to use it.

Take it out, set it up, pull a vehicle, set up the rigging, get it a tiny bit dirty. You want to be familiar with your equipment before you need it. Often I find in the practice process that I either am missing an additional piece of gear I hadn’t thought of, or there’s some type of skill or knowledge I’m missing. Good to catch before when it’s fixable and no big deal.

Also speaking from experience, you don’t want the first time you use that gear to be because you HAD to use it.

Take it out, set it up, pull a vehicle, set up the rigging, get it a tiny bit dirty. You want to be familiar with your equipment before you need it. Often I find in the practice process that I either am missing an additional piece of gear I hadn’t thought of, or there’s some type of skill or knowledge I’m missing. Good to catch before when it’s fixable and no big deal.

totally agree on the above statement.

Reactions: ohiowrangler