Launch Member

Enthusiast II

USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Deibel
Member #

New member, always have loved the outdoors and will continue to. Excited to be apart of this community and to continue exploring.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Welcome to Overland Bound! Unfortunately, your location only lists as USA, which is a pretty large area. The best way to really feel a part of this community is to spend some time meeting other members in person. Take a look at the regional forums, located here, and talk to others in your area. You can also find a meet-up or rally near you here.

StoneyJeanz

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Little
Member #

Hello, folks
New member here, been outdoors all my life for work and pleasure. Look forward to sharing adventures!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member, always have loved the outdoors and will continue to. Excited to be apart of this community and to continue exploring.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Bushwhacksurvival

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Deibel
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound! Unfortunately, your location only lists as USA, which is a pretty large area. The best way to really feel a part of this community is to spend some time meeting other members in person. Take a look at the regional forums, located here, and talk to others in your area. You can also find a meet-up or rally near you here.
Is there a way to change my location? I'm basically on the Illinois/ Wisconsin border.