Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR

Short morning meetup in advance of Mule Expedition Outfitters open house. Michelle & I are planning on arriving by 9:30 am and look forward to meeting any Overland Bound members who are planning on attending the open house. Come on by our rig, have a donut and say hello. For those up in the north end that want to convoy down, we will swing by the Arlington Pilot truck stop at 8:00am and then head down to Issaquah on some back roads. Look for our big white Ram Dually

K7USR

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Tacoma, WA
First Name
Kathryn
Last Name
Antonetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7USR
My dog Cooper and I were there from about 9:30 to 11:00. Fun was had by all. Sorry I missed you!

Reactions: OTH Overland

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
My dog Cooper and I were there from about 9:30 to 11:00. Fun was had by all. Sorry I missed you!
We were there from 9:30 to 2:30, sorry we did not run in to each other, lots of people milling about.

Reactions: K7USR

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
It was great to see so many Overland Bound members at the event today! Great to see @B Wild and @J Peters again, and we met a bunch of members we have not crossed paths with before. Michelle and I had a great time visiting with everyone, and hope to see you all on an adventure soon. Welcome to Joseph & Amy who recently moved into the area from Boise (Sorry I did not catch your screen name) it was great to meet you guys and we would be happy to show you some local trails when you are ready. We are in the plannign stages of our next trip and should be posting up a a Rally Point for a two day adventure coming up in May