Mud Runner Video Game

• HTML tutorial

SHUTTERSPEED

Rank 0

Traveler I

Not sure how many of you enjoy a little recreation indoors behind a controller, but found this game due out October 31 called Spin Tires Mud Runner.

Reports say it's based in Societ Russia with 19 vehicles, from a logging truck to a Jeep and Land Rover. Fully destructible environment and mud physics. Wasn't sure if any of you guys had seen this yet so wanted to share it with the community. Seems like a relatively cheap way to kill some time and still enjoy exploring.

Reactions: Baipin

MacsDaddy

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Reidsville, NC
Member #

Hope my son doesn't see this game... Who am I kidding.. I will be getting this for us... Lol

sent from two turntables and a microphone. #7752

Scarab

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hastings - England
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Barrett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M6ZZS
Played "Spintyres" which I believe this is based on.

Lots and lots of very boggy terrain, it can be quite fun but I got bored with it quite quickly

AndyMKE

Rank I

Enthusiast I

I am gonna have to get this for my boys. I don't think our Xbox has even been on in a while, but with winter headed our way, It may get some use.

SHUTTERSPEED

Rank 0

Traveler I

Played "Spintyres" which I believe this is based on.

Lots and lots of very boggy terrain, it can be quite fun but I got bored with it quite quickly
I figured it might lend some enjoyment on a slow Saturday night at the house or as something to kill the time. Interested to know if there's a sandbox/free roam mode

JonathanMColeman

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

I have been following the development of spintyres for years so i am aware and enjoy this game as well. on PC mods are easy to put on so you might even find your own vehicle to use in the game.

chithead

Rank 0

Traveler I

This ^^^ On the PC, was able to download a front end loader for him to drive around in. That's all he cares about! I really like finding some rocks and such to crawl over. Always a challenge searching for the best path before tumbling over.