MrKAO in Ohio noob to this site

• HTML tutorial

MrKAO

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Galena, OH, USA
Member #

Howdy been off roaring all my life but found this site looking for maps and clubs local to central
Ohio

Looks like a wealth of knowledge out here so hoping to tap into it! And share if i can as i am an engineer and adventure traveler

Cheers

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy been off roaring all my life but found this site looking for maps and clubs local to central
Ohio

Looks like a wealth of knowledge out here so hoping to tap into it! And share if i can as i am an engineer and adventure traveler

Cheers
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Tinker

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

West Michigan
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klemish
Member #

Welcome!

So much info it can be overwhelming the first time thinking thru it haha! The Ohio forums have been pretty active, no doubt you'll link up with some good folks down there. I've attended the rally race down there (SOFR by the ARA) and I quite like the hilly southeastern area, it's a real surprise seeing the peaks appear out of nowhere as you approach from the north

MrKAO

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Galena, OH, USA
Member #

Thanks! We want to do some Wheeling up in Michigan too...have spent many days in Gladwin Area...Drummond is on the Bucket list for sure. Cheers.