Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Well guys I've been waiting on the call and it's official I'll be moving back to Nashville TN in the months of May -June. I use to live there before but didn't have a Jeep and I was not part of any group, but now that I have my JKU-Rubicon and I'm also part of this great group of members. I was wondering who else lives in TN and what parts. Looking to meet up with you guys and hit the trails and explore. Thanks Guys.

My Instagram is

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Radrunner14

Rank II

Advocate I

I live in pigeon forge, TN and go to school in Chattanooga, TN also know a bunch of people down to go wheeling so lemme know when you get moved in and I'd be down!

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Oh snap ok I saw it then it was gone I think my wife canceled it. lol hit me up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radrunner14

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

just added you on instragram
I have family outside of nashville
I always adore the southern hospitality
Thanks man. I loved it up there in TN so much that we are going back to make it our home again for good this time. I'll keep you posted also when I head back to see if your up there and we could hit some trails. [emoji106]

Last edited:
Reactions: Luis Merlo

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

We're originally from Tennessee ourselves. You can take the boy out of Tennessee, but you can't take the Tennessee out of the boy. Congrats on the move!
Man isn't that the truth! I was born in Miami and lived there for 38yrs, then moved to TN for work and lived there for 3yr. Then my father n law passed and I promised my wife we would good back to be close to my family and take care of her mother until she was settled down again in Ocala FL where her mom and brother is at. So now that we did what we needed to do we decide that it's time to go back home to TN and we can't wait!! [emoji106][emoji106]. Thanks brother.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Yea Teague! I'm moving back to the Spring Hill, Thompson Station area in Williamson county 30 -40 minutes from Nashville.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Sweet!! When I get up there I'll make sure to hit you up. I know Rmerron lives in Alabama I think Scottsboro I'm going to try and set something up to meet with him also when I get back up there. It will be cool to meet fellow OB members and go explore and hit trails.

Reactions: Rexor91

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

Yea Teague! I'm moving back to the Spring Hill, Thompson Station area in Williamson county 30 -40 minutes from Nashville.
I'm in northwestern Williamson Co, I don't remember are you planning to commute to Nashville from Spring Hill? That's a hike, and traffic on 65 is a nightmare.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'm in northwestern Williamson Co, I don't remember are you planning to commute to Nashville from Spring Hill? That's a hike, and traffic on 65 is a nightmare.
It's not that bad for me when I use to live there. I start work early and I'm home before the traffic begins. I usually take 840 or the backroads.