Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Is anyone familiar with Move bumpers? I just heard about them from a neighbor that has one, and it looks great. He loves it. The bumpers arrive in pieces and must be welded together, but they are really inexpensive. They start at $395. I watched a couple of videos on youtube and those seem to be all positive. However I wanted know if anyone on here has one. There is a link below to their website.

https://www.movebumpers.com/1-1-102-ford-070103-bumper-f250-f350-1999-2004-prerunner.jpg

Vyscera

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chico, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Looks good, but at that price I would be worried about quality. There are a lot of bumper companies popping up all over these days, and not everyone is making the best product they can.

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

I think the price is due to the fact that you have to weld it yourself, my concern is customer service and the cuts. However since I posted this I did a bunch of research online and it sounds like everyone that has made a purchase is happy with the product.

Lindenwood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

New Mexico
First Name
Jay
Last Name
M
Member #

Actually, that seems like a pretty genious idea. I cant imagine they would be that difficult to make the pieces accurately if they are machine-cut. Though, I do think getting them to all light up perfectly might be a bit more difficult. Do you tack it together on the vehicle and then remove it to finish the welds? If not, that is probably what Id do!

Last edited:

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Actually, that seems like a pretty genious idea. I cant imagine they would be that difficult to make the pieces accurately if they are machine-cut. Though, I do think getting them to all light up perfectly might be a bit more difficult. Do you tack it together on the vehicle and then remove it to finish the welds? If not, that is probably what Id do!
The videos I watchedm that is what they did. It looked pretty straight foward.