Morryde trail kitchen

• HTML tutorial

bobzdar

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Richmond
This is a new product from morryde designed for the jku, heard about it on expedition portal and after some back and forth with morryde, I ended up getting one for my jlur. Install wasn't too bad, used the mounts for the cargo hold downs on the driver side and one of the bolts for the under floor cargo tray. No drilling in the jeep, but I did drill one hole in the kitchen and made a bracket out of some spare aluminum I had lying around for the passenger side. I'll probably add a real cooler, but on long trips we usually have the camper which has a fridge, so no plans for a 12v fridge yet. I also got the optional fold out and detachable counter tops (they're the part that kicks out to the driver side). Only 'problem' is that my two burner stove is 1/8" to wide to fit in the drawer when it's closed, but I can store other stuff in there so no biggie.

Attachments

Cesar

Rank 0

Traveler I

Vermont
First Name
Esar
Last Name
B
that looks really nice! Thanks for sharing it; gives me some ideas... ;-)

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
How much did you end up spending? I tried a google search, but the only link I could really find was morryde.

Reaper_st84

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Thats a sweet set-up
I email them last week with a ton of questions and shipping quote.Too bad the price with shipping is 1000 usd,too much for my poor Canadian dollar and i prefer to spend the money on a 12v portable fridge first but i really like this set-up,looks to fit great in the jeep,the molle panel is a mustyou can put a rotopax water can on it with a spout to have water when doing food.Hope to see mores pictures of your set-up [emoji106]

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

This is a new product from morryde designed for the jku, heard about it on expedition portal and after some back and forth with morryde, I ended up getting one for my jlur. Install wasn't too bad, used the mounts for the cargo hold downs on the driver side and one of the bolts for the under floor cargo tray. No drilling in the jeep, but I did drill one hole in the kitchen and made a bracket out of some spare aluminum I had lying around for the passenger side. I'll probably add a real cooler, but on long trips we usually have the camper which has a fridge, so no plans for a 12v fridge yet. I also got the optional fold out and detachable counter tops (they're the part that kicks out to the driver side). Only 'problem' is that my two burner stove is 1/8" to wide to fit in the drawer when it's closed, but I can store other stuff in there so no biggie.
Nice set up