Launch Member

Member III

Reno NV
First Name
scott
Last Name
weiby
Member #

We are going to be discussing future trips, training, and doing rig walk through's. The meeting will start at 6:30PM and run until 7:30PM and we will meet in the back room in the non smoking side of the bar. You can come earlier if you would like to grab food during the 4-7PM happy hour with half off food and drinks.

View Rally Point

Rebel Lands

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tahoe
Thanks for the invite! I’d like to make it but I’m not sure if it is likely as I work all the way down in Pickel Meadows and may not be able to get there as I typically work late. Would love to meet everybody, learn some stuff, and have some fun though so I’ll do my best.

Chad

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Thanks for the invite! I’d like to make it but I’m not sure if it is likely as I work all the way down in Pickel Meadows and may not be able to get there as I typically work late. Would love to meet everybody, learn some stuff, and have some fun though so I’ll do my best.

Chad
Hope you can make it if not you can meet us at the October meet. It will be a meet and learn on a Saturday morning outdoors. Kent and Tom from Sierra Foothills Overland will be conducting a tire repair training session for us. Stay tuned for the Rally Point which should be soon.