Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
@Albert and @K1mj You both expressed interest in attending? Were you still interested and able to attend?

Thank you,
M
I stoped by the Afton Water crossing on Friday and it is at its usual level and I talked with someone who had just come across the Soda Lake with no problems. You should be fine next month.

Reactions: ArmyofMike

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
I stoped by the Afton Water crossing on Friday and it is at its usual level and I talked with someone who had just come across the Soda Lake with no problems. You should be fine next month.
Thank Kent! Hope you had a good trip there!

I submitted my permit doc today to NPS. Thanks for that tip too.
M

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I was traveling on I-15 going to CO to pick up my new trailer just stoped by to get intel. our trip starts March 21

Reactions: ArmyofMike

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
I was traveling on I-15 going to CO to pick up my new trailer just stoped by to get intel. our trip starts March 21
I thought it early in March for your trip. Keep us posted on your actual. Thanks!

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Hello Mike, thanks for reaching out. Yes, I plan to attend if there's room for me.
Hey Albert! I think you will be the last in the group, so your are good to go! I'll send you a PM message shortly. M

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Yes interested just got the "bible" to the Mojave Road Guide by Dennis G. Casebier
2017 Tundra Off Road TRD
At this time, the list is full, but I will keep you posted. I pulled a use permit for so many vehicles and need to stay to that number. Thanks!

Reactions: tundra21

Tacokcmo

Rank 0

Traveler I

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Allen
Member #

I\'ll be staring Mojave Road the 20th. If any of you happen to see this when you get off the trail could you post up an update on the water crossing and the condition of Soda lake. Thanks !

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
It is on and off but if you message @TOMB he will give you the info. He will be back next week from a trip to the Mojave Road.

K1mj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Kayvan
Last Name
Zadeh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YEB
Hey everyone we are a couple weeks out and wanted to start my planning, is there anyone coming down from the Bay Area that wants to caravan down to AZ?
Hey there! We are coming from Mountain View as well. Let's plan to drive down together :)

Reactions: FJCharlieK