Mojave Road / March 2017 - Patch Poll (CLOSED)

• HTML tutorial

Which color scheme (numbers) and face (letters) do you prefer on the patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Hey guys, we're close to final on the patch design for the Mojave Trail run and Michael suggested we put it up to a vote which color scheme and art we go with. Michael and OB have been kind enough to help us out a TON on this patch including the final art, I'm just coordinating production and distribution.

The center graphic is the iconic (and threatened) Desert Tortoise, with a few... mods.

The LAT/LON is the Mojave Road Mailbox Location.

Please look at the following set of color schemes and respond to the poll with your preferred color scheme and tortoise face.

Final patch will be embroidered, 3" across and velcro backed. Cost for one will be wrapped in with the fee that covers permit (TBD cost but it's pretty minor.) We will have extras for vehicle passengers, also at production cost.

Please check only ONE color scheme (numeric) and ONE face (letter) when you vote - the poll doesn't let me put in two questions.

Comments welcome.

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Im on the waiting list but voted anyway, great job looks awesome

Reactions: Michael

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Tom, I voted and my offer still stands to front the money for the patches if need be. Just let me know. Thanks for doing this.

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Tom, I voted and my offer still stands to front the money for the patches if need be. Just let me know. Thanks for doing this.
Thanks for the offer. They turned out cheaper than expected, I can cover it no problem until the run. I'm excited to get them made, it was a great idea.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hey guys, we're close to final on the patch design for the Mojave Trail run and Michael suggested we put it up to a vote which color scheme and art we go with. Michael and OB have been kind enough to help us out a TON on this patch including the final art, I'm just coordinating production and distribution.

The center graphic is the iconic (and threatened) Desert Tortoise, with a few... mods.

The LAT/LON is the Mojave Road Mailbox Location.

Please look at the following set of color schemes and respond to the poll with your preferred color scheme and tortoise face.

Final patch will be embroidered, 3" across and velcro backed. Cost for one will be wrapped in with the fee that covers permit (TBD cost but it's pretty minor.) We will have extras for vehicle passengers, also at production cost.

Please check only ONE color scheme (numeric) and ONE face (letter) when you vote - the poll doesn't let me put in two questions.

Comments welcome.
I vote for 1A

Cliff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using OB Talk mobile app

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Tom and Scott, thanks for the idea and the great effort, this is gonna be very cool. Very limited availability and collect-ability.

And as for the cost, I will include this in the commitment cost that I'll be rolling out, hopefully this weekend and we'll pay for it from that, making it as easy as possible.
So, included with the cost of the permit for this trip will be one (1) of these patches and maybe a little graft from Michael.

If there are any remaining patches available, I'll leave it up to Tom to set a price for those as well as arrangements for purchase.

Dan

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Tom and Scott, thanks for the idea and the great effort, this is gonna be very cool. Very limited availability and collect-ability.

And as for the cost, I will include this in the commitment cost that I'll be rolling out, hopefully this weekend and we'll pay for it from that, making it as easy as possible.
So, included with the cost of the permit for this trip will be one (1) of these patches and maybe a little graft from Michael.

If there are any remaining patches available, I'll leave it up to Tom to set a price for those as well as arrangements for purchase.

Dan
Thank you dan for yourefforts in organizing this trip. I just came up with the idea for a patch and tom is running with it. I am in for at least two patches myself and I will get you paid for the permit fee as as soon as I see it go up.