• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Hey guys and gals of the Mojave desert region. People that live along the 395 from Adelanto to bishop and others that may live on the beaten path. I’m looking to do a monthly meetup in Ridgecrest meet at the local pizza factory and have some good food and get to know our fellow overlanders and see their rigs.
I’d like to eventually setup a group run that we can do once a quarter.
Anyways trying to judge interest right now to see what our turn out would look like. I’d also potentially like to set up a lady bug run just for the women overlanders to try and get them into the community. My fiancé will be leading this project.
Simply respond with a small introduction and if you’d be interested in this or not here’s my intro

Hey everyone my names David I’m from Ridgecrest born and raised. Served in the Air Force for 7 years and now I’m an aviation mechanic at China lake. I own a 01 grand Cherokee WJ with a 4” lift and 33s.

Thanks everyone look forward to meeting up with y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Nice Rig, what shocks are you using? and what wheel size?
Thanks!
Running cheapo white body’s from iro, eventually gonna upgrade to the doetesch ones they offer.
As for tires running 33x12.5x15s x3 grabbers, on 15x9 Steelers with 3.75 backspacing.
Also on a 4” lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hpylori

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Las vegas
Member #

Hello, Ron from Las Vegas. Looking for meetup group to explore the Mojave Trail. New to off-roading and have done some local trails and outfitted my basic JK setup. Keep me posted if enough interest is shown.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Hey! How have you been?
I would like to do this someday. Maybe next winter during the slow time here.
Man it’s been an interesting couple a years lol. Doing good tho. Yourself?

You planning on coming down to California?? Lol. If so definitely hit me up man. Would love to catch up and show you my neck of the woods....well neck of the desert lol

Reactions: Captain Chaos