Buffalo, Missouri, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Sharp
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
any one else traveling to overland expo in Flagstaff and like to meet up? will be traveling Springfield MO- Amarillo Tx-Roswell and then to Flagstaff.

Draykas

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Buffalo, Missouri, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Sharp
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
update spent last two Days enjoying exploring the overland expo well worth the 1400 mile trip and the Bronco pulled the trailer great. I was hoping to meet other fellow overland members. Thanks to Michael and Ken who took a few seconds to shack my hand despite being busy. maybe next time as we plan bronco ride tomorrow to explore Sedona and heading north to Grand Canyon and Durango. If any one heads thru Missouri or north Arkansas let me know and will share some great remote camp sites by Table Rock lake or a good spot to camp by waterfalls.

Reactions: 307dulaney

Draykas

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Buffalo, Missouri, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Sharp
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
Well back home trip was enlightening. I was hoping to meet more members thanks to Ken who too few minutes to say hello

Reactions: Offroadnutz

Lief_WJ

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Independence, MO, USA
First Name
Lief
Last Name
Humphreys
Service Branch
US Navy
update spent last two Days enjoying exploring the overland expo well worth the 1400 mile trip and the Bronco pulled the trailer great. I was hoping to meet other fellow overland members. Thanks to Michael and Ken who took a few seconds to shack my hand despite being busy. maybe next time as we plan bronco ride tomorrow to explore Sedona and heading north to Grand Canyon and Durango. If any one heads thru Missouri or north Arkansas let me know and will share some great remote camp sites by Table Rock lake or a good spot to camp by waterfalls.
Hello, I'm Lief and new to the site. I'm in the KCMO area and would like to find some people to wheel with. I have a Jeep WJ built up and look forward to hitting some trails sometime soon.
Thanks Lief