Missouri The Beautiful- show off YOUR state (pic thread)

• HTML tutorial

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
We often see shots on here of epic vistas in Utah, California, etc..but what about those of us in the "fly-over" states? I'm in Missouri, and the Ozark Mountains are in my backyard. We have GORGEOUS rivers, lakes, creeks, National Forest land and some amazing trails. I had a fantastic day in the woods yesterday with my daughters at a local offroad park called Moonlight in Sullivan, MO. I lead a group of first-time Jeepers for the day with my local Jeep club- MWJT (Midwest Jeepthing) Guiding new wheelers is one of my most favorite things about this lifestyle! I highly recommend the park, and love its natural beauty. Here's a shot of my rig (The Sherpa) with a beautiful blue Missouri sky. So- where do you live, and why should people visit YOUR state in their rig? Post up, everyone! Cheers, Chris
108364264_10223770684643745_7813552503450993013_n.jpg

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
Is Moonlight in Sullivan, MO full size compatible?
Not really, to be honest. My four door gets a little snug at times. Really, Moonlight is a SXS or 2 door paradise, and us 4 door Jeepers push the limits as it's tight trails with a ton of trees.

Atc210

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

I am having a hard time finding full size compatible trails In MO also. I Have a SXS so might need to find same areas that I can primitive camp and due some Trial riding on the SXS. For what it’s worth I am a courteous sxs owner.
I really need to check out St. Joe State Park. It has a little bit of everything and comes highly recommended.