US Midwest Minnesota Meet and Greet 05/11/2019

• HTML tutorial

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Hey everyone! We're looking to do a meet and greet for all the OB members in Minnesota, and anyone from other states that might be able to attend. It looks like the greatest concentration of members is in the Twin Cities metro, so I was thinking of doing it here. If anyone has some land, or knows of a place that we could meet let me know. PM me for contact info and we can figure something out. This is to gauge interest, and get a head count. Tentative time is from 10-4. Thanks!

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

There was a scheduling conflict with the MN4WD Swap Meet being the same weekend, and Easter the following weekend. Thinking May 11th now. Just waiting on confirmation from a place to see if we can host it there that weekend. Will update as soon as I have that. Again any questions let me know.

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Bringing this back to the top. Haven't gotten confirmation on the first location yet, so I'mthinking as a backup (or maybe just do it here) Affton State Park. It's located in Hastings, MN, and does require a permit, unless you have the State Park license plates. Thoughts on this location?

Reactions: liveyouradventure

The other Sean

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneapolis
Member #

I'm down for either.

I actually finally got my park permit in the mail today! I get mine by being an MPR member.

With that said, the yearly permit is $35 well spent.

Reactions: toxicity_27

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Okay, so I've decided we'll just meet at Afton State Park,
6959 Peller Avenue South
Hastings, MN 55033

Any questions let me know. Is there anything special you're looking for, or just everyone get together and talk rigs, meet each other, etc.?

Reactions: Tim nash

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

As a reminder, in 10 days we will be having the meet and greet at Afton State Park in Hastings, MN from 10-2. If you could let me know if you plan on attending that would be great. There is also an event page on the Facebook OB Midwest page.

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Only a couple more days! Who is all planning on coming? My wife and I will be there.. (obviously)