Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Called in to my local army surplus store For a root around he had some great stuff Check out the website loads of the gear is 4x4 adaptable , picked up an craking sleeping bag rap around carrying handle BNT

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Ahhhhhhh...missed that. I guess Churchill and the Black and Tan reference should've tipped us off.
Churchill yes. Blackntan is just the type of my terries. No military concection sir

Just come the phone asking some mates. (para) the just done a combined airbone exsersise they. Were given a couple by usa airborne Guess whos just. Been told i can have one lol

Reactions: Drftsub and CatButt

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
Their para's i wont get to excited till its in my hands lol
Usually their flakiness and lying can be chalked up to too many head injuries. Anyone willing to jump from a perfectly good airplane has to have brain damage.

Reactions: Drftsub

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Usually their flakiness and lying can be chalked up to too many head injuries. Anyone willing to jump from a perfectly good airplane has to have brain damage.
My friend was a marine his son is a para he actuly calls him brain dead as a term of endearment lol

Reactions: CatButt

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Passing the shop today thought id call in to see if they had anthing interesting Low and behold while rooting through the Stock there they were TARTAN KILTS. BRITISH ARMY CAMO PATERN CAMO :flushed::flushed:

Reactions: CatButt