Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

What do you need to or want to know buddy? There is a Facebook page as well for the Midwest region. If you can't find it I can try and add you to it as well.

Geardown

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Canton, Ohio, USA
Member #

What do you need to or want to know buddy? There is a Facebook page as well for the Midwest region. If you can't find it I can try and add you to it as well.
Oh really, what is it called on fb? Im just wanted to know what people think about the whynter 65 qt refrigerator. I found one brand new for a couple hundred dollars and wanted to know about it

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Who is in charge of the Midwest Region by chance?
We are currently looking for a Mid West Director and hope to have someone in that position in the next month.
If you need anything message me @Kent R

Geardown

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Canton, Ohio, USA
Member #

We are currently looking for a Mid West Director and hope to have someone in that position in the next month.
If you need anything message me @Kent R
Thank you Kent. What all is involved with that position by chance? I would love to get involved some how but I'm new to all of this organization, I just did all of this on my own.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thank you Kent. What all is involved with that position by chance? I would love to get involved some how but I'm new to all of this organization, I just did all of this on my own.
Message me for more info @Kent R

Jrahn0822

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

Oh really, what is it called on fb? Im just wanted to know what people think about the whynter 65 qt refrigerator. I found one brand new for a couple hundred dollars and wanted to know about it
I somehow missed this notification. It's called overland bound - midwest. There's also a thread at the top of the midwest thread on the facebook group as well.

I have no experience with a fridge. I go old school and use high-tech coolers (Pelicans).