US Midwest Midwest Overland Fest 2020

• HTML tutorial
D

Deleted member 21788

The first annual Midwest Overland Fest will kick off August 21-23 for a wholesome three-day combination of trade show, caravan, music, drink, food and county fair. We almost lost the whole year, but America is in the mood to make up for lost time. We aim to bury the lockdown once and for all! We welcome exhibitors who need to get back in front of their customers. This will be a light-hearted family-friendly event with daytime business hours, a brief siesta, and more evening fun. There will be entertainment for the kids. We're expecting a nostalgic spirit among sentimental overlanders who have missed their friends and beloved lifestyle this year, as well as eager exploration by curious new families and attendees. So plan, pack and save! This summer the "Midwest Overland Fest" is putting on a festival you'll never forget! We hope to see you there!

View Rally Point
Reactions: syllyjpgrl

TacoRay

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cincinnati
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Dungan
Member #

What's the climate these days in Wisconsin regarding masks? The event sounds great, but I really don't want to drive 8+ hours only to have to walk around with a mask on all the time. Nothing against people who want to wear masks, but if they're mandatory, I'll wait for the next event. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 21788

What\'s the climate these days in Wisconsin regarding masks? The event sounds great, but I really don\'t want to drive 8+ hours only to have to walk around with a mask on all the time. Nothing against people who want to wear masks, but if they\'re mandatory, I\'ll wait for the next event. Thanks.
The mask climate here is a mandatory requirement at indoor businesses, not outside at an event like this.