Mid week meet up? Burgers and builds- Puyallup WA

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

ZFrick

Rank I

Contributor II

Puyallup, WA, USA
First Name
Zack
Last Name
Frick
Member #

Anyone say from Seattle to Olympia areas want to meet up? I see there are some northenders around - also welcome- but anyone a little more local? My wife an I spent just about every weekend out exploring and would love to meet some folks with the same interests. As of now this is just a feeler post but if there are some folks that would like to discuss overlanding and eat a burger I’ll set something up- thinking a Wednesday around 7- maybe Red Robin- simple but consistent and have you had a Bonsi Burger!? Lol. Post up if your around and interested A056B1EE-9DD1-4723-BEB2-17186E355304.jpeg

Reactions: NickS and Jedi

NickS

Rank I

Traveler I

Lakewood, WA
Member #

I too would be up for meeting in the south sound area. I’m in Lakewood so anything in the Tacoma area would be excellent.

Reactions: ZFrick

Walnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Covington, WA, USA
First Name
Zane
Last Name
Holmes
Ham Callsign
KI7SYA
I usually have midweek days off, so something like this works well. Most activities are on the weekend and I miss everything haha. Super nice for getting out on the trails midweek and not seeing many people though.

Reactions: ZFrick and NickS

NickS

Rank I

Traveler I

Lakewood, WA
Member #

I usually have midweek days off, so something like this works well. Most activities are on the weekend and I miss everything haha. Super nice for getting out on the trails midweek and not seeing many people though.
Mid week (preferably Monday thru Weds or Friday) works well on my end also for a meetup.

Reactions: ZFrick