Launch Member

Influencer II

State College, PA, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Kolarik
Member #

The Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival is an annual celebration of overland travel, and a gathering of adventurers to hit the trails, gain knowledge about the practice of overlanding, and share expedition stories around the campfire. MAOF 2019 will take place from Thursday, August 8th through Sunday, August 11, 2019 at the Henwood Farm in Huntingdon, PA. All enthusiasts and vendors welcome. Overland Bound Members get 25% off passes. Click on the link below to register. I hope to see you there!

https://www.mainlineoverland.com/discount/MAOF25?redirect=%2Fproducts%2Fmid-atlantic-overland-festival

View Rally Point
Reactions: johnnyvee

joekodisco

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

State College, PA, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Kolarik
Member #

Is this something that’s open to the public or do you need to pay for a spot to be there at all?
Weekend passes are $150 and day passes are $100. However, we still need a few more volunteers for the event. Just 4 hours of volunteering will get you free entry for the weekend. If you're interested in being a volunteer send us an email at maofvolunteers@gmail.com.

Zombie

Local Expert Virginia, USA
Investor

Advocate III

Richmond, VA USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZTU
Hi @joekodisco,

I'll be heading up there with a couple of rigs from Northern Virginia. See you there.

Reactions: Rock712

joekodisco

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

State College, PA, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Kolarik
Member #

@Zombie, can\'t wait! Are you bringing the Delica up this year? Such a sweet rig!
@joekodisco Thanks man. Yes, bringing the Delica Would not be very comfortable in my Subaru WRX. [emoji1]
FYI, we have a little vintage car show on Saturday of the festival. We'd love to have your van in the lineup.