Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival - Back in 2022! (TBD)

• HTML tutorial

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for posting!

Reactions: TSO_NJ

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

I was so excited to see this come up! I had such a fantastic time of this event the on-site trails were an absolute blast the limited amount of instructors that did show up had some great information in the nighttime star seminar was super fun. As soon as they release dates I’m going to reach out to them and see if I can teach a couple of classes. If you guys think this is gonna be too small in event to attend you’re really missing out! These guys are super fun and the venue is absolutely perfectly sized and we had a lot of fun with the Overland overlarping costume contest that they did. One of the guys had 100% authentic Boy Scout leader uniform on. It was a hoot!

Reactions: Caelleai

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Anyone thinking of going? It’s central Pennsylvania in when I went in 2019 it’s the same venue they have some offered trails large open areas they had showers on site movie night nighttime astronomy talks. They had live recovery demonstrations and even a sort of tough truck course set up.

I was super impressed, I’m hoping this year they don’t have as many cancellations in classes otherwise I’m gonna step up and do whatever I can while on site. I was disappointed a lot of the photography and drone lectures were canceled I don’t know who was supposed to teach them but obviously the person never made the event