Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Hey, I'm hoping for some recommendations for a memory foam topper for my CVT RTT. Its a 3 person tent, and i'll be in it by myself, so I've been looking into a few different brands.

But i'm also curious if I should get a smaller size topper to just cover the half of the bed i'll be sleeping on. Seems like its not needed to get the full size topper and spend the extra money.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey, I'm hoping for some recommendations for a memory foam topper for my CVT RTT. Its a 3 person tent, and i'll be in it by myself, so I've been looking into a few different brands.

But i'm also curious if I should get a smaller size topper to just cover the half of the bed i'll be sleeping on. Seems like its not needed to get the full size topper and spend the extra money.

Thoughts?
So first of all, I probably wouldn't get a partial due to putting uneven stress on your rtt when you close it. I grabbed an inexpensive one, queen sized at Walmart. Added to my 2 inch and now have a comfortable nights sleep. Mine was 4 inches that I bought. I don't keep any bedding or anything extra because there's no room. I just carry and throw it in when I deploy the tent. Slept like a baby at NWOR this last weekend. 20190620_194355.jpg