Status
Not open for further replies.

steanson

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

T
Nope! Your Member banner never got toggles on. I just did that, so you should have access to the Member-only forums, the Member map, and other features.

Welcome back!
Thank you! I'm excited!

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

First day on the forums. Just adding this for posterity. #OB14045 reporting in. Thanks to the Overland Bound team for putting this site together. I look forward to meeting folks all over the world from this community. One heart, One mission. Explore.
Welcome from the other side of the pond. If you enjoy this site half as much as I do then you'll have a great time.

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Welcome from the other side of the pond. If you enjoy this site half as much as I do then you'll have a great time.
Thank you! I've been really enjoying it so far. The Overland Bound team has done a great job with this site! Glad to be here and I just forwarded my mail so I should be getting my #OB14045 badges on my Jeep soon! Thanks again for the welcome!

D

Deleted member 21788

Thank you both for the excellent work in building this site and its contributing community. There is no other overlanding group like it that I've found on the internet and I look forward to joining (or starting) many adventures with members here. This was the push I needed to get back into the joy of just exploring for the sake of exploring (in my Jeep of course).

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

However, please note that one Overland Bound Membership is valid for you and your spouse to use. We have several folks sharing a number.
@Steve @Michael @Corrie hey guys! Hoping you can help me out. So my wife Brittany would like to jump on the forums but we'd like to share the same Overland Bound number #OB14045 as we share the same vehicle. Steve mentioned that one OB membership is valid for a couple.

So what is the process for my wife to log onto the forums and have her attached to our #OB14045 number? Please advise!

Thanks so much.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

So what is the process for my wife to log onto the forums and have her attached to our #OB14045 number? Please advise!
Simply have her create an account of her own, same as when you signed up. In her profile, add the 14045 member number, same as you. Then drop me a note, or tag me here, and I'll activate her account.

Welcome, Brittany!

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Simply have her create an account of her own, same as when you signed up. In her profile, add the 14045 member number, same as you. Then drop me a note, or tag me here, and I'll activate her account.

Welcome, Brittany!
@Steve it says her account was created and a confirmation email was sent to her, but she has not received it yet.

Yngve

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oslo
Member #

Signed on in the end of August, I think it was, and got the number by my picture on the upper right corner in the forum as 18.793.
-Got the shipment today with stickers, one velcro patch, the Tee shirt and two decals marked 14.365.

Now, I got dyscalculia and no education but I still see some difference in the two numbers. Any particular reason for this mismatch ?

Just wondering.

keepnitgreen

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Comox, BC
Member #

Signed on in the end of August, I think it was, and got the number by my picture on the upper right corner in the forum as 18.793.
-Got the shipment today with stickers, one velcro patch, the Tee shirt and two decals marked 14.365.

Now, I got dyscalculia and no education but I still see some difference in the two numbers. Any particular reason for this mismatch ?

Just wondering.
I'm new here, and certainly no expert, but 18793 was likely your order number and 14365 is in fact the correct member number. In my case, I had an order number of 18933 (I think), which I assumed was my member number. But my member number is actually 13348.

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Just wondering.
Hey

14365 will be your actual member number
18793 is your order number

Cheers
Kev

Reactions: Jedi
Status
Not open for further replies.