Memberships!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Fozzy325

Rank V

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

Hi Can you please change my status, I will add my member # when it arrives, If it arrives due to toe postal strikes in Canada and how long international mail is from the USPS. I waited 6 months for a light bulb once..

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Maccaneer

Rank I

Contributor I

Harlem, Georgia
First Name
Lee
Last Name
McFatridge
Member #

Hey,
I joined at Overland Expo East last weekend. I got the Ultimate package there with the badges and such. I used my activation code from the email I received but still seeing things like I am not a member. I also don't have the "member" banner like everyone else. Is there something else I need to do? @Steve
Thanks,
Mac

Maccaneer

Rank I

Contributor I

Harlem, Georgia
First Name
Lee
Last Name
McFatridge
Member #

Hey,
I joined at Overland Expo East last weekend. I got the Ultimate package there with the badges and such. I used my activation code from the email I received but still seeing things like I am not a member. I also don't have the "member" banner like everyone else. Is there something else I need to do? @Steve
Thanks,
Mac
@Steve I took a moment and went back and reactivated and it seems to be working now!

Reactions: Steve

Raderrods

Rank II

Traveler III

Cloudcroft, NM
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Weikel
Member #

Ham Callsign
KG5VIN
Got my number, #15710, what do I do now? Not on my banner, can not access map.

Raderrods

Rank II

Traveler III

Cloudcroft, NM
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Weikel
Member #

Ham Callsign
KG5VIN
I did not see a code anywhere, got a link that sent me to the new members thread. Then several welcome emails. I entered my number on my profile and just waited thinking it may take some time. A member search for my number is a dead end.

Last edited:

overl4nd

Rank III

Influencer II

Santa Clara, California
Member #

I hope its not a silly question. I got the ultimate pack, now can see the members area and stuff, but my profile does not have a member number.... How do I find my member number. Got the secret code and activated my membership too

Rx4Fun

Rank I

Traveler I

Visalia, CA, USA
Member #

Thank you Michael & Corrie for sharing and clarifying all the different Support & Membership options. You guys are definitely onto great things and I'm interested in supporting and/or contributing in the near future.

Happy New Years!

- Vic
Could you pass that info on to me? Thx