Memberships!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

leeloo

Rank I

Contributor II

Belgium
First Name
Mihai
Last Name
Doros
Member #

Hello.
Some time ago I ordered a mebership package, order number 25780, this was on 18 August. I even got a tracking number ( package stuck in customs atm) but I have not received an email with a code to upgrade the account or access to map, etc..
I can't add in my profile the membership number either.
Can someone look in to this ? If you need more details please let me know.

Reactions: Corrie

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Navigator I

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello.
Some time ago I ordered a mebership package, order number 25780, this was on 18 August. I even got a tracking number ( package stuck in customs atm) but I have not received an email with a code to upgrade the account or access to map, etc..
We are working on this now, might be a few hours (tonight USA time) before we get any info......Will fix you up.

Thank you for your patience.

Jim

Reactions: Polaris Overland

Corrie

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Influencer II

Dublin, CA
Member #

Hello.
Hello! Your account has been upgraded and your member (19403) is there, too! Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Polaris Overland

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Navigator I

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello! Your account has been upgraded and your member (19403) is there, too! Thanks for your patience!
Leeloo make sure to fill out the rest of your profile info, preferences and Map stuff if not already done. Thanks to Corrie you should be all set.

Jim