Rank I

Member I

Upland, CA
First Name
Ashley
Last Name
Broussard
Member #

Hi! I’m so happy to have joined this community! I’m excited to learn! I was wondering how to access the maps and events?

Last edited:
Reactions: OVRLNDER

mespinoza1

Rank I

Member I

Hesperia, CA
First Name
Marvin
Last Name
Espinoza
Member #

MEMBERSHIPS, EMBLEMS AND SUPPORTERS

First off, WELCOME! We are truly glad you’re here. If you will take the time to explore and interact you will find a wealth of information and help at your fingertips, plus the ever growing Meet and Greets/Gatherings in areas close to you, not to mention the larger runs all over the world, opportunity to get out and explore is waiting for you, let’s go!

I wanted to explain a couple items and give a couple directions for the new forums members and the new Overland Bound (OB) members, I cannot touch on everything, but I hope this gets you started in the right direction.

Members: There are two types and both are vital to our community. The two types are forum members and OB members. The main difference is the upgraded OB membership gets exclusive OB membership features. When you registered here on the forums, you became a forum member with a vast amount of information and resources available to you. If or when you decide to upgrade your membership to an OB member, you will get even more resources and perks and if you choose to get one of the memberships with an emblem you will love the quality and durability of our emblems! They are awesome. The upgraded memberships can be found at the store here: MEMBERSHIPS Please note that you can move your membership level up at any time as well.

Emblems: Emblems which are automotive grade and solid metal to last a lifetime. Engraved with your unique lifetime member number. 2-3/8″ Dia. Solid metal, permanent adhesive back, each numbered and registered to its owner.

If you have a digital membership, you can order your emblem for $5, just send an email to support.

All other memberships include one or more emblems!

View attachment 105718

Supporters: This is for people to help support the cost of the website and forums. It's as low as a $3.99 re-occurring monthly payment to help us keep the lights on. We've committed to NOT having advertisements in the forums, so this is a voluntary way to help us out. There are three different supporter levels and you can chose to help monthly or by the year, if you can only to a month, that is great, every little bit does help and we appreciate you supporting us! For the support levels go here: SUPPORT.

Original post keep below for historical purposes:

Thanks so much for the support! We really appreciate it. We are continually amazed at the support and the impact Overland Bound Members have on the Overlanding community and movement world-wide. It's amazing!

I'll be the first to admit, membership, support, emblems, web site log-ins are NOT simple (yet) with Overland Bound. We will make this SIMPLE as we can. Here is an explanation of the different membership and support options:
  1. Members:This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! By purchasing an emblem, you get a unique member number that is your forever and all time. Since you can order from the store, OR in the forums, we have a manual process to update forum users with all member benefits. These benefits include:
    • 2-3/8″ Dia. Solid metal
    • Permanent adhesive back
    • Each numbered and registered to its owner
    • Signed certificate of authenticity included
    • A special Member banner on your forum profile
    • A special badge in the forums that identifies you as a "Supporter" for six months
    • Private access to the "Overland Bound Supporter" Forum for six months
  2. Supporters: This is for people to support the cost of the website and forums. It's a $3.99 re-occurring monthly payment to help us keep the lights on. We've committed to NOT having advertisements in the forums, so this is a voluntary way to help us out. That is why, with the member purchase, the supporter badge is a 6 month thing, not a lifetime thing.
  3. Ultimate Member Pack: This is a discount for people who want to go, "all-in", AND many people want two badges. It includes a T-Shirt and Stickers as well. It is actually much easier from a production standpoint (and cheaper) to manufacture the emblems at the same time, so we offer a discount with this package.
I hope this answers your questions, and thanks again for your interest and support. I think we are on to great things! If you have other questions, let us know!

Michael and @CorrieOB
I received my membership package! Thank you! Faster than I expecte!

mespinoza1

Rank I

Member I

Hesperia, CA
First Name
Marvin
Last Name
Espinoza
Member #

Happy to be part of this group! I appreciate the membership material sent and the information shared which helps me make informed decisions as I embrace the overland lifestyle! Thank you!

IceBear505

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Nesbit
Member #

First off, WELCOME! We are truly glad you’re here. If you will take the time to explore and interact you will find a wealth of information and help at your fingertips, plus the ever growing Meet and Greets/Gatherings in areas close to you, not to mention the larger runs all over the world, opportunity to get out and explore is waiting for you, let’s go!

I wanted to explain a couple items and give a couple directions for the new forums members and the new Overland Bound (OB) members, I cannot touch on everything, but I hope this gets you started in the right direction.

Members: There are two types and both are vital to our community. The two types are forum members and OB members. The main difference is the upgraded OB membership gets exclusive OB membership features. When you registered here on the forums, you became a forum member with a vast amount of information and resources available to you. If or when you decide to upgrade your membership to an OB member, you will get even more resources and perks and if you choose to get one of the memberships with an emblem you will love the quality and durability of our emblems! They are awesome. The upgraded memberships can be found at the store here: MEMBERSHIPS Please note that you can move your membership level up at any time as well.

Emblems: Emblems which are automotive grade and solid metal to last a lifetime. Engraved with your unique lifetime member number. 2-3/8″ Dia. Solid metal, permanent adhesive back, each numbered and registered to its owner.

If you have a digital membership, you can order your emblem for $5, just send an email to support.

View attachment 105718

Supporters: This is for people to help support the cost of the website and forums. It's as low as a $3.99 re-occurring monthly payment to help us keep the lights on. We've committed to NOT having advertisements in the forums, so this is a voluntary way to help us out. There are three different supporter levels and you can chose to help monthly or by the year, if you can only to a month, that is great, every little bit does help and we appreciate you supporting us! For the support levels go here: SUPPORT.

Thanks so much for the support! We really appreciate it. We are continually amazed at the support and the impact Overland Bound Members have on the Overlanding community and movement world-wide. It's amazing!

I'll be the first to admit, membership, support, emblems, web site log-ins are NOT simple (yet) with Overland Bound. We will make this SIMPLE as we can. Here is an explanation of the different membership and support options:
  1. Members:This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! By purchasing an emblem, you get a unique member number that is your forever and all time. Since you can order from the store, OR in the forums, we have a manual process to update forum users with all member benefits. These benefits include:
    • A special badge in the forums that identifies you as a "Supporter" for six months
  2. Supporters: This is for people to support the cost of the website and forums. It's a $3.99 re-occurring monthly payment to help us keep the lights on. We've committed to NOT having advertisements in the forums, so this is a voluntary way to help us out. That is why, with the member purchase, the supporter badge is a 6 month thing, not a lifetime thing.
  3. Ultimate Member Pack: This is a discount for people who want to go, "all-in", AND many people want two badges. It includes a T-Shirt and Stickers as well. It is actually much easier from a production standpoint (and cheaper) to manufacture the emblems at the same time, so we offer a discount with this package.
I hope this answers your questions, and thanks again for your interest and support. I think we are on to great things! If you have other questions, let us know!

Michael and @CorrieOB
I just became a Member with certificate and 1 emblem. I've put my emblem on and now would like to get a second... I should have picked the right option to start with... And since then the universe is telling me I NEED another emblem to display on my passenger side, especially since a double emblem membership went on sale (doh). Didn't see a way to order extra emblem. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!

IceBear505

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Nesbit
Member #

View attachment 105718

Michael and @CorrieOB
I just became a Member with certificate and 1 emblem. I've put my emblem on and now would like to get a second... I should have picked the right option to start with... And since then the universe is telling me I NEED another emblem to display on my passenger side, especially since a double emblem membership went on sale (doh). Didn't see a way to order extra emblem. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!
So, I figured it out by looking deeper into this thread. In the Store it's not an easy thing to find as an item. BUT, by using the search "duplicate member emblem" I found it!

Reactions: BigH2OChief

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Thread locked, any issues or questions please post in the "Support" area: Support

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.