Launch Member

Traveler I

Petawawa, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Ej
Last Name
Roy
Member #

hey guys! I've recently received my two emblems and now need a little help figuring out what to-do next, I.e Member maps and what not. cheers!

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

hey guys! I've recently received my two emblems and now need a little help figuring out what to-do next, I.e Member maps and what not. cheers!
Hey
If you go to Top Left - Username > Personal Details > Add in your Location - this will update onto the member map

You Me ADV

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Allentown, PA
Member #

Hi all. Love this forum and am enjoying all the stories and information on here. I purchased the ultimate membership and updated my profile, however I can't get into the member section and I keep getting a pop-up on this site asking me to become a member. Is the forum membership not aligned to the site membership? Appreciate any help or guidance!

Reactions: T-88

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Thank you for the info. Ive always ridden Harleys and love the outdoors. My new FJ Cruiser is helping me to explore God's country off of the asphalt!

Reactions: T-88

Sologeek

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

PACNW
11/22/ 2017 Update, I got it, Thank you!

Hello, I just wanted to know what the status was of my order for the membership package. I have sent an email to you guys a week ago but have not heard back. I see the charge on my account but I have not received any confirmation email or status communication from here yet.

Regards,

Last edited:

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Michael, I received the ultimate member pack yesterday. It was as advertised...Badges, t-shirt and stickers. Thanks for the expeditious service. I look forward to learning more about overlanding, outfitting my 4Runner and other suggestions from members on what to do and where to go. Still learning to navigate the site but it looks great so far. ...Bill

Michael & Breezy

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Owosso , Michigan
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Keyes
Member #

Not sure what I need to do to use the map and see other around my area?
I am a rookie at this so any help would be great thanks!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Not sure what I need to do to use the map and see other around my area?
I am a rookie at this so any help would be great thanks!
Welcome. I've updated your account, but you will need to add at least a nearby city to your location to be found on the map. Something that will resolve on Google Map, such as Traverse City, MI. Any map changes are updated midnight Pacific time.

GeoYota

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Escondido, CA
Member #

Question for the group...brand new dude & dudette on the forum...I would like to buy TWO memberships, one for my wife, and one for me.

What is the best way to complete this transaction so we have sequential numbers?

Thanks in advance...

John & Daphne

Status
Not open for further replies.